Master of Music in Music Education
EKU’s 100% online Masters in Music Education offers a unique and engaging learning approach that supports K-12 music curriculum and allows you to combine your passion for music with best practices for innovative music education.
NOTE: The Masters of Music in Music Education degree does not result in teacher certification. In addition, teacher certification is not required for entrance into the program.
What sets our program apart?
Our flexible online format allows you to earn your degree in as little as 18 months while balancing your professional and personal obligations. Program benefits include:
- Non-profit, regionally accredited, brick-and-mortar institution
- 8-week courses and 6 start dates per year
- Accredited by The National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- Study with nationally recognized, award-winning faculty, guest artists, and clinicians
- Personalized and flexible learning experience culminating with a capstone project (no thesis requirement)
Why choose EKU?
EKU is a regionally-accredited, brick-and-mortar institution that is ranked among the nation's best colleges and has been educating students for more than a century. Eastern has received numerous honors, including being named one of the best online colleges in the nation and one of the most veteran friendly campuses.
Take your passion for music education to the next level with the EKU Online Master of Music Education Program.